Thursday, March 4, 2010

Get Organized!!!

I have really been challenging my self to get organized. It makes life so much easier with two kids. I thought you other moms would appreciate this. Organization makes me a happy person. I challenge you to do the same!!!

This is the entry way closet. I don't have any before pics but you can trust that it was a mess!!

I have tied cute ribbons on the baskets and added name tags since this pic was taken. Now I don't have to reach for each basket to find the right one. We all have a basket with our gloves, hats, and crap in them.

The dreaded junk drawer.

All clean and happy

My messy hall closet.
I tossed two bags of junk out from this closet.

Much better!!!!


3 comments:

  1. hey look it is the tickners' in that junk drawer. where are we in the cleaned up one?!?! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I please have some crap from the basket in the front closet?? That sounds very appealing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Erin, That crap means a lot to me. I just can't share at this time :)

    ReplyDelete