Monday, March 16, 2009

Kennedy Faith!

My little mama is in this “I want to do it too” phase. Whatever mommy and daddy are doing, she has to do it too. A couple of weeks ago I was doing the laundry and cleaning when I realized there was silence for far too long. With a busy two year old this usually means trouble, and I was right. I walked in and with one look on my face she knew she was in trouble. She got this stunned look on her face and yelled “Kennedy Faith….. YOU WANNA GO TIMEOUT”? Apparently she knew the exact words that were to follow my stunned silence. All I could do was laugh and run for my camera. It was the cutest mess I’ve ever had the pleasure of cleaning up!!!


Here she is covered in the baby powder she managed to open and get EVERYWHERE! I was dus powderin da babies hiny ..



A little bit later that night, after we changed her and cleaned up her room, she continued to play all on her own. Again, I hear nothing coming from her room. This time she had passed out from all the excitement.

4 comments:

  1. oh my heavens i just laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I loved that post. I could almost here her sweet little voice say those things. At least she was taking care of the baby instead of running it over with her John Deere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my lord! that will be a story you will be telling forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny!! How could you not laugh?!

    ReplyDelete