Friday, March 20, 2009

I Love My Sweet Family!!

It’s been a while since the Unruh fam had some good shots taken. The last time we went to get pictures I think three out of the four of us were crying by the time we left. Pictures can be unusually challenging in our household. With that said, I am pleased to present to you the relatively perfect pictures taken the other day. As you can see, we are all looking at the camera, smiling, and there is minimal crying going on!!! We had a great photographer!! Her name is Heather and she is the manager at Sears. She is good with kids and it only took about 15 minutes to get in and out. Of course my OCD husband can help speed things along too. Hehe. Anyway, Ya’ll will be getting an Easter card soon in the mail with the pictures on there. Make sure you put it on your fridge. We worked to hard for it to go in the trash. Better yet, frame it!!!









7 comments:

  1. Great family pictures!!

    My favorite line of the post, "The last time we went to get pictures I think three out of the four of us were crying by the time we left."
    I laughed out loud and could feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures all turned out great! Especially for her doing them in 15 minutes! Definitely deserve to be put on the fridge! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always do good at sears. me, never! i love, love the new family picture you put at top. such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE ALSO LOVE YOUR SWEET FAMILY VERY MUCH! CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUR PICS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them!!! Yall are all so precious! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete