Monday, January 19, 2009

My Big Boy

Our little man is growing so fast. He is five months now and doing well. He laughs, talks, (in baby language of course) and he loves to watch Playhouse Disney. He is already so different than Kennedy was at this stage. I breastfed Kennedy for 7 months, so she started food much later then Parker, and let me tell you, the boy loves to eat. He did great his first time eating. He probably could have taken the spoon and done it on his own; I couldn’t get the food in fast enough. Every time I would take the spoon away to get more, he would scream until I put more food in his mouth. WHAT A CHUNK!! We bought him a Bumbo for Christmas and had to take it back. His legs were just a little too fat to fit in the leg holes. That’s okay though because Kennedy and I improvised. She got a Bratz chair for her birthday and Parker fits perfectly in it (don’t tell daddy). They love to sit together and watch cartoons in the morning, something Kennedy never did as a baby. He also enjoys watching her play. Her main goal in life lately has been to make her brother laugh and she is getting pretty good at it. The other day in the car she had him going for about 20 minutes. It literally brought tears to my eyes, considering Parker usually screams the entire time he‘s in the car.




Kennedy in her Elmo chair and Parker in the Bratz chair.
Watching "toons"


MMMMMM Mommy



Can you believe Kennedy was just in the same chair.








1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the ones of Parker in the chair. Precious!

    ReplyDelete