Monday, January 19, 2009

Low Rider

I love Texas in the winter time. It was 75 degrees last week and Kennedy wanted to play outside. She usually rides her bike around, occasionally taking a stroll in the cozy coupe, but not this day. Daddy was messing around in the shop and she wanted to play too, until she found the Gator. I think she forgot all about the Gator we gave her for her birthday. She is getting much better about not running into things, specifically my car. Of course, she had to look stylish while driving around (can’t forget the shades). I don’t know if you can tell from the pictures but I think everything she owns is in the back of that Gator. I think she pays attention to mommy and daddy when we pack the car for long trips… too funny.














1 comment:

  1. She is a doll and I can't believe how big Parker already is!

    No names picked out yet. Just like the first time around-we CAN'T agree! :)

    ReplyDelete